Give to The Service Collaborative!
We are fundraising to give opportunities!
Team. Up. Two simple words that define The Service Collaborative. We embrace an atmosphere that fosters passion, embraces ideals and creates change. Through partnerships and opportunities for all individuals, The Service Collaborative is teaming up to answer many of our community needs.
Our focus areas (Early Childhood Education, Financial Literacy, Youth/Workforce Development & Volunteerism) sharpen our attention and magnify our impact across Western New York and in the lives of individuals.
Some recent accomplishments include:
- 217 beds built for children living in poverty
- 75% of youth/workforce development participants obtained employment upon exit from program
- 600 volunteers recruited
- 386 clients reported a confidence gain in financial ability
- 62% of early childhood students receiving math intervention showed improvement to grade level
- 15 WNY Non-Profits received back-office support
Through your support, our programs will continue to provide the needed resources community organizations and individuals embrace to make change...one community, one person at a time.